-Barf Bag, "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
She was one of the former 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during The Reveal and Reveal Novum, but she failed to get in the game, only receiving only 3 votes, alongside with Naily, Tree, and Saw. Barf Bag also appeared with Taco in Vomitaco as a representation of the Barf Bag Challenge.
Barf Bag competes on Team Ice Cube! in Battle for BFDI.
Due to her brain being constantly doused in vomit, Barf Bag is assumed to be stupid by the other contestants, especially Lollipop. She believes that no one will take her seriously because a few people don't treat her with any respect.
She is seen to be caring for other contestants, as shown when she spared Teardrop in "Lick Your Way to Freedom" and is empathetic, showing that in that same episode she noticed that Bracelety misses Ice Cube.
She also appears to be one of the smartest contestants as she used scientific proof to try to convince Lollipop that she isn’t stupid. However, she has slow reflexes and didn't know that snow and gasoline create glue.
Overall, Barf Bag is a rational person who seems more sympathetic to her fellow objects than most other competitors.
Battle for Dream Island Edit
She was recommended as Paper Bag in "Bowling, Now with Explosions!". She was part of the large crowd watching the Cake at Stake.
Barf Bag was handpicked out of the hundreds of recommended characters to join Season 1 in "The Reveal". Her audition tape is her sitting and accidentally breaking and spilling out vomit.
Battle for Dream Island Again Edit
Barf Bag was given another chance to join but got 78 votes. She is once again treated with the Locker of Losers.
Barf Bag was given yet another chance to join, in IDFB, but she didn't get enough votes to join. Tennis Ball recommends using her to contain Rocky's vomit.
Battle for BFDI Edit
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", her first speaking appearance, Barf Bag tries to correct Pillow with the fact that Teardrop can't talk. However, despite being correct, her correction was criticized by Pillow herself, and more prominently Lollipop, who says that the "barf molecules" inside Barf Bag's head cause her to be unintelligent. Eggy tries to correct Lollipop and defend Barf Bag, saying that it isn't Barf Bag's fault that her brain is infected.
Despite that, Barf Bag, now offended, flutters her arms, which Pillow interprets as a sign of Barf Bag not actually caring. Barf Bag becomes fast friends with Spongy, who takes her seriously and is relieved that there is finally someone who takes her seriously.
She appears later with Lollipop, telling her she can "prove herself" if she was on Lollipop's team. However, she is rejected, citing her assumed "unintelligence" as a reason, and forms a team out of anger, with Spongy. She and Bracelety both use Spongy to help her team get their basket to X.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", she helps her team lick Teardrop out of a jawbreaker. She spares and lets Teardrop go back to her team, and she shows empathy for a saddened Bracelety. However, Firey Jr. says that Bracelety will "get over it".
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", she tries to explain to Lollipop how her barf doesn't make her dumber, but to no avail, as Lollipop tries to "wiggle" Barf Bag's arms instead. She, along with Gelatin and Spongy, later attempts to help her team spin their swing with her barf.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", she first appears as one of the objects who climbed Bell's string. She later appears after the second Cake at Stake intro and is deemed safe at 711 votes. When catching her cake, Barf Bag spins, causing the vomit in her to fall off her and land onto X and the remaining cakes, so the rest of her teammates but Donut (whose cake flew past his hole and eaten by Bottle) and Bracelety (who was eliminated with a record amount of votes) got vomit-filled cake.
While she doesn't have any lines in "Fortunate Ben", Barf Bag first appears being angry at Gelatin for stealing Bracelety's signs and using them for the prize for Death P.A.C.T.'s Cake at Stake. However, she is seen happy shortly after. She later appears in her team's paper airplane, and since her team didn't manage to hit the ground, her team wins immunity.
In "Four Goes Too Far", Barf Bag once again doesn't have any lines. She is only seen twice: looking worried by Donut injecting the Twinkle onto himself, and during the passing of the Twinkle to other objects. She never was infected with the Twinkle, and her team is safe, as no one on her team still had the Twinkle as the timer ran out.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she is first seen putting a rubber dome on Eggy's head. She finally has a line: "He saved you!", despite not being shown doing anything in the challenge (Naily brought the ball, but Needle stabbed and went through Naily's head off-screen). Her team is safe.
She is later seen nervous to answer the next question, even after Donut tried to give her "pieces of cake". Barf Bag blames it on her reflexes, which are too slow. Lollipop chimes in and says that what's causing Barf Bag's nervousness is her "barf molecules", prompting Barf Bag to say "Shut it, Lollipoop." That expands their rivalry.
Question three is "what is snow + gasoline", which is glue, but Barf Bag does not know the answer. She tries to search for the answer, to no avail. Donut then proceeds to ask her to recite what he said during his heroic speech, which only his teammates - including Barf Bag - heard. That was when she answered, and she answered correctly, so her team is safe.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", she asks X to clarify what the ninth challenge was. She is also heard complaining when ABNTT is safe, due to Blocky throwing Tennis Ball and Basketball onto his team's basket. When Gelatin suggests they use Bomby to throw balls, she tells Donut that he's taking a step in the right direction.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", when Firey Jr. thinks Gelatin is fake because he hadn't used Bomby to win the challenge, Barf Bag says that he's stopped using Bomby since BFB 9. Barf Bag then proposes that Naily is fake due to her lack of nail puns recently, but she says she stopped because Firey Jr. told her it was annoying earlier on. Barf Bag seems displeased with him for this.
Shortly after, Firey Jr. thinks Donut is the fake because he hasn't been mean. Barf Bag asks what gave him the impression, to which Firey Jr. replies with the fact that he was eliminated first in BFDIA. Barf Bag defends him by saying he was standing by his principals. That's when Firey Jr. believes that Barf Bag is the fake. She tells him she's not fake and asks Spongy if he thought so to, which he agrees to. Naily then asks if Spongy is the fake due to him just sitting around, but Barf Bag says he always does that, once again to the agreement of Spongy.
When Team Ice Cube! can't figure out the fake before all the other teams, they lose the challenge and are up for elimination. The faker was revealed to be Spongy, who was actually Tree. The real Spongy is upset about the team not finding him, and asks if they actually know anything about him. Barf Bag tries to assure him that they do, but he isn't convinced.
|18||3 (To join)|
|1||78 (To join)|
Total elimination votes: 792
Barf Bag appears to be a recycled paper bag containing withdrawn human stomach acids (vomit).
BFDI 14 Edit
- Barf Bag does not contain vomit.
- Barf Bag is brown.
- Barf Bag is armless.
- Barf Bag's face is to one of their smaller sides.
- Barf Bag has fringe at his top.
BFDI 15 Edit
- Barf Bag contains dark brown vomit at the bottom.
- Barf Bag gains arms.
- Barf Bag's limbs are now stationary.
BFDI 16 Edit
- Barf Bag no longer contains vomit.
- Barf Bag's limbs are now mobile again.
BFDI 17 Edit
- Barf Bag regains her vomit.
- Barf Bag's vomit area is now a brownish-green.
- Barf Bag is taller.
- Barf Bag is now tan colored.
- Barf Bag's limbs are now mobile again.
- Barf Bag's vomit area is now taupe.
- Barf Bag has less fringe at the top.
- Barf Bag contains less vomit.
- Barf Bag is shorter.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions!: Is set on fire while trapped inside a large metal box.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- In "Vomitaco", Barf Bag and Taco both made their debut as representatives for their own challenges.
- Coincidentally, in BFB, they would both be females and would be voiced by actress Kenzie Bryant.
- Barf Bag is one of the only characters confirmed to have a brain. Although this makes little sense, as she is a bag.
- However, this could simply be an assumption.
- Barf Bag can use her vomit to propel herself, as seen in "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset".
- Barf Bag is one of nine contestants to do the Four pose at the beginning of the BFB intro, the others being Snowball, Grassy, Bomby, Spongy, Stapy, Coiny, Liy, and Eraser.
- Barf Bag is also the first female to start the intro.
- Barf Bag's voice was slightly vocoded in "Getting Teardrop to Talk". However, in "Lick Your Way to Freedom" and onwards, her voice is no longer vocoded.
- "Enter the Exit" and "Get to the Top in 500 Steps" are the only Battle for BFDI episodes (so far) where Barf Bag does not appear throughout the episode, nor get a line, except for the intro.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773